Monday, November 5, 2007

Busy Bee over at the Urban Farmgirl Ranch

I am still here, just a busy little bee.....creating all sorts of nifty stuff for swaps and trying to get a head-start with making things for the holidays...there is never enough time in a day it seems....even with gaining an hour from turning the clocks back on Sunday.

My husband and I are planning on going to Amish Country in Pennsylvania this coming weekend as a mini getaway, and my dad is coming along since we are going to Gettysburg. Good thing is, I will have some time in the car to work on some of the smaller stuff for what I have to do....stitch, talk, look at cows, stitch, talk, look at farming fields, repeat.

I am looking forward to the holidays tho. Yes, there is a lot of work that needs to be done, but it is so well worth it. So, if you don't see any posts from me for awhile I am still here just busy stitching and working on little projects of Farmgirl goodness.
**Update: I will be posting trip pictures soon!

No comments: