Wowzers......tagged not once or twice, but three times by my fellow Mary Jane Farmgirl blogging friends, who found me :-)
First, I was tagged by Amy Ellen at Life in Kansas, then from Bright Meadow Farms, then I was tagged by Kimbery Ann at Nostaligic Homemaking......
So being tagged, here is what I must do:
Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you. Post the rules on your blog. Post 7 random or weird facts about yourself on your blog.Tag 7 people and link to them.Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.
7 Weird/Random Things About ME!
1. I was an Arts/Crafts Director at a church camp for a summer
2. I learned 7 clogging dances in 7 hours
3. My e-mail name (Amelia) is my name from high school Spanish class...everyone thinks my actual name is Amelia
4. I sing Baritone in my Sweet Adeline chorus group
5. I took a backpacking class for college credit...honest to goodness
6. I am learning how to crochet
7. I am planning on getting my motorcycle license in the summer so I can drive a scooter (saving that gas money, baby).
So there you go! I am tagging these farmgirls, whose blogs I haven't visited before: