Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Only 10 More Days....

To go till I get to go down and visit my wonderful Mary Jane farmgirl friends down near Greensburg, Kentucky. I am so looking forward to my visit to Frannie's house at "Freedom Valley Farm" (aka "Cabin Creek"). About 7 girls (4 of us MJ farmgirls) will be gathering to have a grand girls getaway....shopping, sharing stories, eatting wonderful food, partaking in watching a play called "One Man's Lincoln" and more shopping! Dear Frannie will be taking us to all of the fun sights to see.

I will also be picking up my newly adopted 'rag-chile' ( a wonderful little primitive dolly 'soul' created by Miz Frannie)...Betsy Rose.
Hubbie Tim will be heading onward to Nashville, TN (after he drops me off at Frannie's) to visit some friends that he has not seen in a long while. We are both of in need of getting of out of Ohio for an extended weekend for sure and are looking forward to it!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I wish I was going, so take tons of photos and share them with us PLEASE!!! Have a wonderful time and hug Frannie for me too!

Dalyn said...

I am so jealous! I wish I could go. Say hi to Wanda June for me- she's the other doll that was up for adoption and she's coming to my house *U*