Sunday, April 13, 2008

Tie One On - A Tad Behind

Well.....I am a tad behind on this, but as they say, better late than never :-)

Part of Tina's Farmgirl Bog a Thon...this is the 1st "challenge" question:

This week's Theme!-4/7/08-4/11/08
" TIE ONE ON!"
--------------------
Show us your favorite apron or even an apron collection!
Let us know why this particular apron is special to you.
What do your apron pockets hold?
Strut your stuff in your aprons. We want to see pictures!
-------------------------------------

I just LOVE aprons; the new and the old! I love all of the colors and patterns of them...so kitchy, so timeless and so fun. Their uses are just endless and they have been used throughout our past as well as our present. They also have precious memories behind them, kinda like a scrapbook that ties on along the waistline.

My apron pockets hold whatever I may be doing that day...mostly anything that has to do with the small materials that I use for my artwork....primarily paper scraps and little embellishments. On a more soulful note, my apron pockets tend to be empty so I can willingly receive many opportunities and blessings that would come my way.




2 comments:

Ruth said...

I can't wait to see your pictures. I love everything farm.
I love Mary Janes Farm. I would love to someday visit.
I am part of the Farm Girl Blogathon. I just joined today.
I wanted to say hi to some fellow farm girls.
You can visit me at:
http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/Ruth
Warmly,
Ruth

Tina Leavy said...

love your aprons!